1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Static, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Static

Static Guest

2. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    ROFL! Nice! Indeed, I much prefer Brit bank to the overcrowding at Luna. Back to Brit, everybody! :)
  3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Personally if I'm gonna bank sit...... I'm a little different I prefer to bank sit at Skara Brae...... guess old habits die hard..... But for an old Role-player Skara Brae is where it's at.
  4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Brit is bigger and much better than luna. I bank at luna(.1 bods banking) and hang in brit(buy/sell/sit).

The clutered spam in luna sux. I have to cursor over everones spam to read it and even then....ugghh

Bring back Brit!

Oh yea its open!
  5. Static

Static Guest

Put on By: Treasure Trove
    All Rights Reserved LLC.

6. Static

Static Guest

This is ATL Btw.....
  7. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 3, 2004
    OMG at least you got some bank sitters there. On my shard all you see at brit bank are NPCs and scripters recalling in and out.
  8. I saw you doing that last night. That is just awesome. You told me you were not bored though.
  9. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
  10. They should give us a new toaster for ever account open at the West Brit Bank ;)
  11. Kojak

Kojak Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    I always wanted people to switch to Luna from the moment it came out

originally, it didn't happen - people were still at brit and it annoyed me

thank god for the lengthy invasion that finally switched people to Luna

Luna is so much more convenient than britain - it has a stable, bank, blacksmith, tailor, mage shop and all the best vendor shops in the game all within 2 screens - not to mention the biggest benefit by FAR ... the moongate is not a billion miles away from the bank

why on god's green earth would you give up all that - you people that want to switch back to brit need a hobby or something

i hope people never ever ever go back to the stupid useless brit bank - ever
  12. Katlene

Katlene Guest

luna is the lazy mans bank.
  13. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Don't forget all those stinking paladins..Who if they did there job right would kill anyone on sight if they had an evil title...Nuke luna I say..
  14. Katlene

Katlene Guest

15. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

luna is much better anyhow, you have a Inn so you can log out without traveling to far, bank right tehre, all merchant shops so reair's are easier, a shrine for rezing and tithing.. stables so you don't have to make a extra stop before gong out on that hunt..
    Lunk bank sitting rock's.
    screw Brit. the only thing there is alot of people AFK.
  16. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Lord Kynd, read 3 posts above yours.

17. Fink

Fink Guest

If only we had that problem on Oceania. We're lucky to see a dozen people at the bank and half or more are usually afk. Our busiest bank is Luna and it's still empty.

I saw you there just today! You should start a move to somewhere else by taking the initiative! :D
  18. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Brit nostalgia

Besides, Luna is cramped on atlantic and thats the problem. if it were just six of us like on legends(when im there) its great but on atlantic if more than 3 players are spamming gates/buy/sell its rediculas. Even at brit some times it gets out of hand b ut in luna just 2 of us are competing for space!

Luna is for banking

Brit is for community!
  19. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    In my opinion the only reason that Luna bank is so crowded is that it is so near a moongate.

I have always thought that the moongates should have the option to bring you to any bank in any city.

This would add some life to the now dead cities like Trinsic.
  20. laurlo

laurlo Guest

bit too much time on your hands I think *smiles*
  21. ColonelKurtz

ColonelKurtz Guest

I prefer Cove..... I just wish that I could get a trash can there though..... all I ask is a trashcah in Cove on GL for Christmas and/or Festivus
  22. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Tried that before fink, i even had a come back to brit event. People came then went back to luna =/ *sigh* And who will i talk to at brit? *pouts* so lonesome i could cry.
  23. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

The party was early. I went back to brit then about an hour later my rune was blocked again!
  24. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
    They are going to remove that stuff in pub 57, I think? I wouldn't waste my time trying to get people back till then :p
  25. daisuke

daisuke Guest

lets have some more rabble rousing about the rune blockage. it makes it nearly impossible to play!