1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Oaks Champ turns into turkey , AGAIN!!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wormie, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Wormie

Wormie Guest

Cmon Devs, didnt u learn your lesson from last year.

2. Wormie

Wormie Guest

and this is too funny ... when u use the cornucpia and recieve a harvest wine, its says 2009! .. err cant even get the yr right.

Thank God this isnt a Christmas event alot kids would crying .

3. Babble

Babble Guest

Time for the time warp movie song ... aaaand!

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I assume you're using This year's cornucopia ? that's sad. Why do I keep getting a feeling that something Bad is fixin to happen to UO?

5. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Is this for all of the champ spawn bosses? So if I do a rat spawn, will I get a turkey when the boss arrives? And then, is it a Turkey or is it still Baracoon just looking like a turkey?

-OBSIDIAN-

6. Wormie

Wormie Guest

yes its for all champs.

the only champ that is not really bugged is the barracoon cuz it will morph into a rat. but all the other ones goes into turkey form.. (wheres the turkey slayer spellbook)

7. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

What happened last year?

8. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And I believe this was an intentional change last year as well, so what are you even complaining about?

9. Wormie

Wormie Guest

last year they corrected it cuz it wasnt meent to change the champs into turkey , thus far nulling all slayer items except warriors with bird slayers..

10. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

unless ur talking about last year, I tried a bird slayer tally First, didn't do crap. ~20pts a whack