1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Oaks Fel spawn

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tuan, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

This is a real bear for me to do. I hate dealing with the crap up on the ledges. I don't have a thrower. Nor is my archer worth using. My mage is ok in here, I guess, but I'm just not a fan of doing this spawn.

Is there anyone who does like this spawn?

I'm willing to buy the skulls for a reasonable price. In fact, I'm also probably willing to pay a somewhat unreasonable price too.

OR.

I'll trade you 1 set of the other 5 skulls per 2 of the skulls from Oaks.

Anyone game?

2. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You could always make a swords/archer pally..it's a pretty easy spawn if you attack the correct karma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Is it possible to level the spawn by only attacking the negative karma things? I assumed I'd have to kill everything.

How long does it take? Easy to complete ... if you've got 2 hours isn't quite the same as easy since I don't often have 2 consecutive hours to play.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I hate doing Oaks spawn. I will only do it with a few guildies and I take an archer with that fey slayer bow. It seems to take ages to do.

5. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

this takes much longer to do if your only going after negative karma. best thing imho is to get 4 level 6 mage weavers and run around in a pack with wind