1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Obituary For Our Friend: An Empty Bottle Of Nexium

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Slickjack, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

A celebration of life for An Empty Bottle Of Nexium, 6 months, will be held at a later date.

He died Sunday, Dec. 5, 2010 at Memorial Hospital of Sosaria, in Skara Brae.

EBN , as his friends called him, had grown tired of reading obituaries noting other's courageous battles with this or that disease. His battle was lost primarily as a result of being stubborn and not following doctor's orders or maybe for just living life a little too hard for the six months he was given here with us….

He was born June 3, 2010 in the capital city of Britain, the result of a prescription of Dr. Aedon….

He was sadly deprived of his final wish, which was to be run over by a beer truck on the way to the liquor store to buy booze for a date. True to his personal style, he spent his final hours joking with medical personnel and bargaining with God to look over his loving dog.

During his life, he excelled at anything he put his mind to. He loved to hear and tell jokes and spin tales of grand adventures he may or may not have had.

He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother-in-law, all schedule II narcotics.

In lieu of flowers, he asked that you make a sizeable purchase at your favorite watering hole, get rip roaring drunk and tell the stories he no longer can.

On his Tombstone, he requested the following:

Pepperoni
    Sausage
    Canadian Bacon
    Onions
    Bell Peppers
    Extra Cheese
    Olives
    on a Thick Crust

2. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Too soon, far too soon is he taken from our sight. How different might the outcome of this all been had I but sought real training in the medical arts. Now I am left to stare sadly at his empty cot, and ponder the many regrets and might have beens.

Too soon, far too soon has he been taken from our sight. Left now, in repose in the corner, a small dog lays listless and forlorn. His ears slightly perk from time to time as he listens for the sound of his masters voice.

It is always too soon when one departs and leaves behind eyes filled with tears and hearts broken. To his memory and to the memories of all our long departed love ones, I raise my glass in salute.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

See, Aedon told me he was a doctor but I thought it was just a line.

4. DPudding

DPudding Guest

May we all have such kind and eloquent words spoken of us when we pass.......