1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Obviously...

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by LordChimaera, Aug 18, 2008.

1. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

I'm vaguely considering coming back. I've read a bunch of the recent patch notes; things are always getting more complicated, aren't they? How's the shard? Who's still around? Anyone want to play with me?

2. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

No......:hahaha:

3. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

shards still here...most of the people are still here...everyones still insane..and the drinks are still out there somewhere

4. Mudd

Mudd Guest

Dear kimmy -

I got hacked and lost all my ****.

Awaiting your death,
    Mudd

P.S.

I still lurk here though.

5. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

I bet you still lurk Mudd...awful about your stuff though. I should still have a few items of some value in my bank. Would be nice to see everyone in luna again. Kill some dragons. I bet it'll get old again soon though, probably same old same old type garbage.

6. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

At least this way you don't have to pay for *every* month. :)

In about 2-3 weeks there will be big doings with the events unfolding in Pub55/56 (merged together). Might be a good time to check things out.

7. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Otis my friend. I told you. The brit bar behind the bank. best ale this side of Minoc. In tram tho. The bar in Fel trys to poison you.