1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Occasional strange issue when recalling

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by gortman, Jan 29, 2010.

1. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I have a rune marked for a forest area south of Britain on the Trammel facet. I'd say every fifth time I use the rune, the landscape looks like Felucca instead of Trammel - bare trees, etc. However, my character still seems to be in Trammel.

Has anyone else experienced this, or seen this in reverse while in Fel?

This is on the LA shard, btw.

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I never have, sorry buddy.

3. This happens to me sometimes too, sometimes houses from trammel show up in the same spot in fel too....and get the fel sound. I think it's a old bug because i remember it happening when i played on 3d too.

4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's a very, very old bug, or graphics glitch, whichever you want to call it. Been around for years.

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When you get the houses laid over each other from both facets, that's a cache issue I believe and requires closing the client to clear it up.

6. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the replies. At least I'm not the first to see it (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing...)