1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) OCEAN SCAVENGER RACE

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Legends_Soulseeker, Oct 28, 2010.

1. I will be holding Legends First "High Seas Ocean Scavenger Race"! How this will work is, I will have 4 People and I Setup on the seas in different spots, the First will give out books giving a riddle or problem with the coordinates to the next player and so on and so on until you have reached the final spot, the first and second place contestants will recieve a goodie bag. Will Be Releasing Date soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

2. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Last time we talked ya still needed one moore volunteer for a checkpoint person, maybe asking here would fill that spot, unless ya got it covered now.

3. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

If you need any help I can prolly lend a hand.

4. Yes, I might need 2 people to help in checkpoints, your more then welcome to join in urza, unless u wanna participate :D

5. Rumil of Lorain

Rumil of Lorain Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

A question if I may will you need to have the HS booster for this, as I have tried umpteen times to buy it but alas they must hate me :sad3:

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

the seas do not care what type of boat you pilot, doubtful that it would matter to an event of this type :)

7. Rumil of Lorain

Rumil of Lorain Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

actually it would depend on the items as I cannot fish up any of the new species, as for the mibs I can get everything that has been added you dont need the new booster for that

8. sorry i havent been replying, started another job so havin less time, hopefully will have enough time soon to hold the event and no you will not have to have the HS.