1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Oceania - Double Door at Hardwoods and More (Luna)

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Tina Small, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Gorrow the Mayor of Luna is continuously slamming the door in the Hardwoods and More shop on Luna, giving everyone who visits the bank and shops an instant headache. Apparently, either the architect or the carpenter decided to play a trick on him and keep him occupied inside the shop trying to figure out how they managed to hang two doors in the space of one. Can you please restore some peace and quiet by removing the extra door and letting the mayor get back to his very important business?

oceania gorrow double doors.jpg

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I believe the double doors are a client bug, as they sometimes occur on all doors in Luna, and aren't present for everyone. But, I'm not 100% sure.

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Thanks for the report. The extra door has been removed on Oceania. We have identified why this is occurring and I have submitted a problem report into the system.

Samaira likes this.
  4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Thank you! Gorrow seems to have forgotten his fascination with the door and looks to be back to his normal routine.