1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Oceania down?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by LiquidSolidity, Apr 29, 2011.

1. LiquidSolidity

LiquidSolidity Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Has Oceania been up and down all day?

2. Turbo

Turbo Guest

Not sure but it went up and down couple times when i was on this afternoon and seems to have been down for about an hour and a half now.

3. Malistra

Malistra Guest

i logged on to find its been down for two hours.. wtf? o_O

4. Held

Held Guest

****ING OCEANIA

5. Gallica

Gallica Guest

!!

I've been home for 2 hours and when I logged on there were already posts from people waiting 2 hours......hmmmmm thats at least 4.

What is going on??

I need to look for easter eggs????? This is important to me!!!!!!

***starts pulling hair*****

I really need to stop playing this game!!

6. Rascal Puff

Rascal Puff Guest

Is it just Oceania that has all these problems. What is going on. Has the cupboard they keep the server in caught fire ????
    The biggest thing that seems to **** people off is the fact they feel that no communication is o.k. (Well its not)

7. Turbo

Turbo Guest

Whoever looks after it must be at the pub or something...

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

It just shut down about 10 minutes ago. Haven't played on Oceania in a couple of months, but I don't remember server maintenance being this late in the day before.

9. Lindae

Lindae Guest

(server maintenance is always 7am AEST; so whatever it is, it's not routine. I'm hoping it's not a continuation of the server location madness a few months back.)

10. LiquidSolidity

LiquidSolidity Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

What was the server down message all about today? I just recently started playing again and spend most of my time waiting for the server to come back up...Perhaps I play at the wrong times :p