1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Oceania Lag (continued..)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Juztme, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Juztme

Juztme Adventurer

May 28, 2011
    Excluding the past 8mnths of server wide outages and continued lag..we go to more lag.
    *Yesterday at around 10pm with a server wide crash
    *Today again we hit 1 minute lag(server wide freezes)starting around 10pm lasting till around 10:15pm
    Is someone looking into how bad the server is for Oceania players?
  2. Sauteed Onion

Oct 23, 2011
    I wish you guy's ping wasn't so horrible over on the US servers. I'd get you guys suited up and kicking tail in in no time.. In the meantime though, my thoughts are with ya'll.
  3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 20, 2006
    I have played Oceania from the first day the US players were able to get on.... the lag was not soo bad that I kept with it and have been there ever sence.

I have noticed alot of Oceania players have gone... houses and even in luna many have packed up and left the game...

Mythic needs to advertize in OZ..... Get the shard full again... But first get a decient Server place please! this shard disapearing is a bit much! Had to take down my plants and fish tank cause the shard going down so much I was loosing them fast.