1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Edina Monsoon, Oct 11, 2008.

1. lovely looking white marble well established vendor guild house for sale, sweetie, darlings.

Please let us know if you want to buy, lots of runes in everytown for -

So the house is also up, make an offer we love you join our guild.

That's all.

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Sweetie! Darling! I'm gonna miss your shop =) I run past and nosey in it at least once a week =D

Shall we finish off the beluga, or shall we have some smoked salmon and nibbly things?
  3. Sweetie Darling thank you! Yes well not much is selling these days and I have to consolidate. But the spot and house is up, and its well established with lots of loyal shoppers... Just like you!

Stoli, sweetie!
  4. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Yes I am sorry you are going out of business ..I shop there a lot as well ...

5. Well the house is up for sale, if someone wants to take it over I will maintain my vendors there. I can't take the house since I already have 3 accounts and have 3 houses that are bursting with fullness.

So if someone is interested in this really great location that is already very well established, then make an offer. We aren't expecting millions for it and I would like to keep the vendors running, but if I have to, I have a house right down the road from there, to the north, and will relocate my vendors there.

So hopefully someone will step up and take this amazing spot!

Screw Luna, I say! Come live in beautiful Zento!