1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Octoberfest with the Dark Fathers

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Branwyn of Errol, Oct 1, 2008.

1. This Friday night at 8 PM by the eastern sky. Meet at Yew gate to form parties before we leave. Bring your brew, favorite drinking songs, and insure your stuff in case the nasty residents start throwing rotten tomatoes or worse at us. It has been suggested that wearing liederhosen may cause the Dark Fathers to fall over dead from laughing at the wearer. This theory remains unproven however.

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Dang it. I get so jealous of you all normal peeps that get home before midnight, LOL

Have fun, be safe and take out a few Dark Fathers for me!

3. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I don't get home much before midnight eastern time, I'm up for starting a second wave of revelry in Doom!

4. Phantroneous

Phantroneous Journeyman

i shall hopefully be in attendance i hope it is alright if i bring a friend...

5. Callie

Callie Guest

Bring anyone you wish! Always happy to have more folks. Might need some more gold skulls, Barefoot. I'll work on that tomorrow...

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I do still have that extra skull from our last trip to Doom together.

And over 1k bones.

7. Mrs Xander

Mrs Xander Guest

OMG, I work nights, so a no go for me. But I immigrated from Germany, so this is the coolest idea, I wish I could come....

But here is for you guys.... it's an Oktoberfest, so when ya get to the drinking part after or during slaying the monsters, don't say "cheers" it will have to be "prost".... go german all the way... :D

8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like a plan to me!

Prost!

9. THyRoID99

THyRoID99 Guest

I'll see if I can get some of my buddies to come hunting tonight.