1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Odd bug

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Brelyn, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Brelyn

Brelyn Guest

I was making some macros and i ran into a small bug..or so i think it is....

Everytime i hit my ESC key it triggers on of my macros....now mind you the macros is not tied to the ESC...

I figured i made a mistake in making that macro so i deleted it and the very next macro on the bottom of my list now gets triggered by the ESC key...

Anyone else ever see this?

I did a search for this and can't find where anyone else has reported yet...

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes I have been having same problem ... have no fix for it yet that i can figure out

3. Brelyn

Brelyn Guest

Well at least i'm not the only one :)

4. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, same here... I've found when that starts that I have to create a "blank" macro (Say: "" for example) to counter the effect. The worst time I had it was when it would do my 30+ step digging macro.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have tried to figure out what starts it but have had no luck

6. Brelyn

Brelyn Guest

Hey thats a good idea...nice to see there is a workaround of sorts...

7. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

One thing you get used to with the KR client is how to find workarounds when you can... most of which port over to the SA client... but it is an weird situation that needs to be taken care of.

8. The Esc key works some of the time and is buggy. The Blank-macro works every time for me. I use the squiggly key under my Escape key for that.