1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Odd finding with new stealables

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Jermosh, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

1st, you dont get any karma loss when stealing from a shadow wisp.

2nd, shadow wisps loot is usually a body of some sort, so you cannot steal it, but you can continue to keep trying till you get a special item.

3rd, why do shadow wisps have body parts?

2. HEY! That was MY secret!!! Don't go telling everyone where I get my balms to sell on my vendor!!!

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol Well it appears we all have secrets :)

4. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

More secrets are a good thing, I am still trying to score a hanging armour or a deer. But I did score a academic books last week!

5. BakeryGnome

BakeryGnome Guest

Here I was thinking that Lizardmen me dont EVER touch me...so steal from the non-attacking Death Watching... Beetle Hatchlings (catches breath)... Was the easiest thing for it......time for karma up-age and then off to wisps...hehe.

Ol' Dirty!!

6. Stop it! Stop it! That is MY secret!! My vendor sales have already started to drop off now that my secret is out!!! I won't even tell you that you get the new balms from the paragon wisps faster than plain ones, or that dragging an earth ele behind to kill off the ones you steal from keeps you from trying to steal from the same ones twice.... OOPS!

*kicks a blackrock*

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

old man you are a hoot :) dam to bad my thief has no magery.... yet

8. Buy a golem to bring with you, Storm. Or a pet if you have the skill. SHADOW Wisps are easy kills.

*EDIT* I meant shadow wisps. Thanks for the correction Petra

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

shadow wisps are easy kills.
    Dark wisps are something else again. They are often the biggest 'nasty surprise' to a new Siege player. They warn you about the pk's, they warn you about the thieves, they never warn you about the darn dark wisps prowling the woods. Recently they've found their way to other shards of course, but mostly restricted to wisp dungeon I think

10. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Dang I always forget those , its not the wisps who get me! last time it was the paragons pixies who cought me stealing tagged me. I even tried to use my smoke bombs but a delayed spell hit me making life ooooooOOOOoooo so fun !