1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Odd happenings with computer....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Gerbiler, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Gerbiler

Gerbiler Adventurer

I have went threw two sets of earplugs and headsets. Each one had the similar issue. Both would function normally until the left one would over heat (to the point of being painful,) and the right would function, and feel, fine. Any ideas on what is going on>?

2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Try them in another device like an iPhone, iPod, or any other mobile device and try to duplicate the problem. If it doesn't happen, then you have a short in your headphone jack. Don't use it anymore as you risk possibly damaging other components in the computer.

If you are able to duplicate the problem on a different device then you have really, really bad luck with defective headphones.

3. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I too make OT forums on a forum I rarely visit for game I dont play.

Try this great search function called google.

4. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Me or Gerbiler? I reactivated an account last week. Working poisoning RoT in between pvp matches in GW2. ^^

5. Gerbiler

Gerbiler Adventurer

Never said I wasnt playing sweetie. ;)