1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

odd Heartwood quest rewards

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Saunders, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've been using the metal weavers in Heartwood to train smithing, and on two occasions I have had rather odd rewards. The first time I was offered a ring, plus a deed for a warrior statue. On the second I was offered a ring and a bracelet.

Is this new? A while ago I was offered either a single jewel or other elven item or a talisman, and maybe a recipe on top, never a deed or two jewels.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Dunno about getting two jewels, but getting the deeds has been part of the reward system since Day One of ML Beta.

It's a rare occurance, giving you a deed to one of the recipe craftables that come in deed form.

Even more important for a rares collector, it's the only way to get the one Stone Anvil whose recipe is bugged, and won't spawn (I think it's the East-facing version that doesn't have its recipe spawn).

3. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you, good sir. I have done many Heartwood quests in the past, but never had one of these extras. There is always something new to learn!