1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Odd item found at idoc

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mr X, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I looted a bunch of crappy weps to unravel and after I unraveled the lot there was one left that would not unravel. I moused over it and then noticed why it would not unravel, it had no durability. I do not mean 0/155 or whatever I mean no durability at all.

All I can tell you is that it was a maul with the orc slayer property. Other than the no durability it is the same as any other maul.

Any ideas? rare? not rare?

2. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

picture would be nice.

3. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You can't read?

4. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

:(....

5. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I found the WRITTEN description quite informative and don't see any need to have a picture posted of a maul with NO DURABILITY. I've seen plenty of mauls WITH DURABILITY, so I don't see how having a picture that displays no durability would provide any further information.
    I don't think there was anything "SNAPPY" about the comment and I really don't think anyone is "technologically-inept" either. I DO THINK there are a bunch of BOOGER EATING MORONS posting SUPERFLUOUS BS though.

6. dum3886

dum3886 Guest

ROFL what a rager...

7. Mr X

Mr X Guest

If you want to see it come to skara brae on the siege perilous shard. I own the only house on skara brae island and it is locked down in my house in a public vendor house.

8. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Oh ya, any ideas? Anyone else ever see anything like it?

9. irux

irux Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
    Stratics Veteran

i dont know any rare collectors on siege, cant transfer on or off either. so..... id say the value would be all on if it had any real stats that would make it good for pvp combat. other than that its probably worthless

10. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I am not really concerned with value since I know I play the siege perilous shard. We have a couple of rares collectors as far as I know. I just want to know if anyone has ever seen something like this before. By the lack of responses it seems it is a very odd piece indeed.

11. Xelious Norwood

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a sword with no durability on Baja. All I know about mine is its pre AoS

12. Mr X

Mr X Guest

My guess it is an old slayer wep that used to say a magic weapon until you id'ed it. I have still have one like that but it has durability.