1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

odd or common

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Annienox, May 15, 2008.

1. Annienox

Annienox Guest

I got a pair of snake skin boots, but mine say Oak. Have any of you gotten these or is it a rare???
    [​IMG]

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

guessing they will be common ~~ got the tag due to their color, which is that of oak wood

I think the serpents that spawn that color still have that same ....... uh... feature

3. Geez after I read this I decided to go look at the 2 pr I have. 1 is black and the other dark green. Neither say anything about wood. Just the poison resist. So confusing at times.:confused::confused::confused:

4. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Where do you turn stuff in at to get the Knights Armor!?

5. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Brit castle Omni. There is another in Makato and another at east bank for certain things. I could link you to the thread of what and where to turn what in if the Real Forums weren't down :cursing:

6. DevilsOwn

here ya go

http://update.uo.com/design_590.html

hope that works

and the turn-in information is down at the bottom, after the long list of what you can turn in and their point value

but before you click the link, click da eggs :D

7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend

Thanks Dev!!!

8. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I have a pair that say oak also. I suppose it's a bug, but I hope they don't fix it. I kinda like the oak tag. :)

9. Annienox

Annienox Guest

Click da eggs??? wt!@#% am I looking at? will they hatch? where did they come from? I NEED MORE INFO HERE PLEASE!!!!! :D ty

10. Annie, Double click on one of the eggs and it will take you to the site. You can read all about them there. Hope this helps

11. DevilsOwn

just a fun little thing to do..... you click my eggs and it takes you to a page and you've just helped my little eggs in the hatching process..... at the bottom of that page there's a linky that says "get your own!".... click on that and sometimes there will be eggs in the dragon cave that you can steal and try to hatch