1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Odd physical resist issues..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ash, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Ash

Ash Guest

I have one character that has 10% physical resist that is unexplainable and another that is missing 15% physical resist.

On both I have removed resist spells and all armor, buff/debuff bar is empty. I cast/uncast protection just to be sure. Looked in both clients. Killed both chars to rez and same problems.

What could be causing the physical resist to be off even while as a ghost with no debuffs (visible at least) and all buffs cleared from death.

Attached Files:

2. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Try casting "magic reflection"

3. Ash

Ash Guest

Even though that should have been cleared by killing the char, tried turning it on and off and no change, physical resist is still messed up.

4. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

I have had this issue on many of my characters in the past 3 months. I dont know what causes it but i have had to have a gm fix it everytime. I tried everything i could think of to fix it, even a lot of off the wall things to no avail. when you page be very specific in the page i always word it

"my character has -15(or whatever the number may be) physical resist while being naked and nothing showing in the buff/debuff icon. I have tried casting every spell i could think of and killing myself, nothing has worked. thank you in advance"

be prepared to wait though. hope this helps. Oh and be sure you have no spells active, and be naked (in game)

5. Ash

Ash Guest

Yeah, this is the conclusion I was leading to, but with server going down soon didn't want to try paging right now. Not looking forward to sitting around naked in game waiting. No skills I can train naked and nothing feel like exploring as a ghost..

6. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

i usually just organize my chests of goodies or go fishing just make sure its a plain pole though

7. Lil' Lucien

Lil' Lucien Guest

My archer has a perma curse upon him that always shows -1%. I'm not sure if it's actually counting though.

8. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe it's a new feature?

I think all archers should be cursed by default hehe

9. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Old bug with icons in status. U can cast it again on yourself or get someone cast it, and it will go away. Doesn't affect anything actually.

10. Gelf

Gelf Guest

have u tried soulstoning magic resist then loggin in and out? heard that it works sometimes

11. Drazasamus

Drazasamus Guest

yes it does affect you, i had the -15% phys resist, and it took 3 gms to finally fix it.

12. Ash

Ash Guest

Paged a GM to fix the one with -15 resist, just did some naked shopping while I waited ( at least I found an item for 10k that unraveled to a relic ). After that one got fixed I found yet another char, this one with -16 phys resist! GM couldn't say what caused the issue but said to be sure to page to get it fixed. So will get the -16 fixed next and save the +10 to be fixed last. :)