1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Odd Picther of Water

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Blood Ghoul, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Blood Ghoul

[​IMG]I picked up this golden colored pitcher of water at a RTB IDOC. I have not seen one like this before nor could I find any info on it. Its right on the table in front of me in the attached picture.

BG

#1 Blood Ghoul, Jan 30, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It is made when an oil cloth is used on a pitcher of water. It turns that blaze color. Far as I know this still works... still looks great on your table!

3. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You can still make them with liquor bottles and pitchers.... but you cant do this with a water pitcher. I am not sure if in the past it was possible or not but it doesnt make sense unless it was a glitch/bug.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is it possible to empty the liquor pitcher after the color is changed and then refilling it? I'll try to test this the next couple days if no one else does first. I know you used to be able to change goblets, mugs etc as well.

5. Lord X

Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

After the color is changed it turns into the moltov cocktail, so double clicking it (drinking usually) will set it to detonate, so no.