1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Question) Odd thing

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Evies Hope, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Evies Hope

Evies Hope Guest

This morning I decided to take my problematic player out to rebuild her title(The one I STILL cant find her status bar, lower right screen) So I'm on ogre island and I freeze up, it tells me connection lost, I know I'm dead but everything is lagged out for a few seconds. I call out a few times globally to try and get help, no response, then it tells me connection lost again and now I cant get the game to restart. I restarted my computer, and click on the game and it tells me its already running. Huh?
  2. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

This is very strange, the only thing I could tell you to try is maybe opening your tast manager, and checking in your processes to see if there is anything related to UO running in there, then ending task on it.
  3. Evies Hope

Evies Hope Guest

Thank you kind Sir, but I messed with the files and Lord knows how, but managed to fix it! : ) This is even odder as when I worked I was known as the only person who could walk passed a fax machine and break it. Not a techie so I'm feeling pretty good right now!
  4. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Good Deal, glad to hear your are back in game! Well done. :thumbup1: