1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Oddworld Creator: "EA Sabotaged Stranger's Wrath"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vlaude, May 13, 2011.

1. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Source

Although this article is blatantly one-sided, I thought Lanning's comments were interesting. I never played Stranger's Wrath but my friends who have played it said it was great. I have played other Oddworld games like Abe's Odyssey and Exodus and was certainly a fan of them. Perhaps this is just his own way of getting some press for the re-release of the game, or maybe he really thinks EA did a lousy job of advertising. Thoughts?

2. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Frankly, QQ.

3. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

lol, Aran you nerd...

EA has never been shy about their marketting strategies, heck I have made accusations myself but the point is far beyond this...

the point is EA is a virtual entity that is a corporation and thus is recognised as a moral person.

So this guy, he's just making the wheel turn. He's not agains't EA and EA has everything to gain by him raining on their parade.

Don't you see ?

Nobody cares what I say anymore because they know I did not accuse anyone, I did not **** on the declaration of independance either.

But heck, visit UOGAMECODES...

DOSENT THE SITE MAKES YOU WANNA SPILL YOUR GUT CONTENT UPON THE FLOOR ?!

So effiscient their divide and conquer, that there is not even a consensus as to whats cool anymore on stratics.

This is equivalent to saing humanity lost its ethical sense.

Carry on mortals...

4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

dood I did wome aweoome typo winzzors in this one

5. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yeah, this is what I think as well. I think he's just trying to make some noise for profit's sake. They really want to get their Citizen Siege project going and are doing everything to get funding for it.

6. Cyphex

Cyphex Visitor

HRNK