1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Of Balms and Lotions ** Spoiler**

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Petra Fyde, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

We have, left to right:
    Gem of Salvation
    Seed of Life
    Mana Draught
    Life Shield Lotion
    Stone Skin Lotion
    Balm of Protection
    Balm of Swiftness
    Balm of Wisdom
    Balm of Strength.

2. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Cool Thanks for the picture :D

3. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

More re-hued items.. Great. Can't we get separate art for at least SOME of the stuff? Like Artifacts for example?

The only thing I cannot recognise at once is the Seed Of Life.. What is that, a re-hued bread loaf? Oh well.

4. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Seeds of Life don't stack, although the patch note says that they do.

Balm of Protection can't be insured, although the patch note says that it is inurable.

You can use Balm of Strength with Rose of Trinsic at the same time, in total + 15.

I stole from lizardmem in Despise of Felucca, I killed some lizardmen after I stole from them( what a hellkite!). They have the same amount of gold as I stole from them. From where did I steal these gold?

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Back when you could steal from monsters that had back packs there was a certain amount of unhappiness from hunters when the monster they had killed had no loot because a thief had stolen it. I'm assuming it was not desirable that the same situation arise again.

At one point I stole a night sight potion, on killing the monster I stole it from I found a second night sight potion in the corpse. I haven't actually tried using these yet, I was trying to complete the set.

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Monsters have obviously joined the ranks of dupers. :spider:

I think that's also why they made the "petname drop" command only work on bonded pets, so tamers didn't sneak around relieving wild animals of their loot.