1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Of course...

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Fig_The_Ancient, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So I anxiously turn on my computer on the eve after the final vote...Poof Power supply gone.....so I have to take one of my laptops...of course all my keys/hotbars/macros are gone.......just as I start to type em in I notice the temp in the house slowly rising.....Leak in the freon tube,....no juice for the AC.....it is 1000 degrees outside and raining and humid..it soon becomes apperant that computers put off even more HEAT...I drop the Lap top and now I am missing 1/3rd of the right side me my screen...which means major repairs(thank god for warrenties)....this all occured on the eve of my most important day in my UO career....will try REAL hard to make the announcement....depending on which I can get repaired first.. :gee:

P.S. Vegas...for those who are asking

2. Congratulations on your new position Sir.

Now about those promises you made to the Town Guards?

I do hope you aren't using the above to back out of your agreements.....

[I hope your issues resolve themselves quickly and inexpensively]

3. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

The Ancient One is on a sacred mission to protect Britannia. From me.

He can swear the oath when he returns.

4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That's why I never start UO without my cape and safely inside my hermetically sealed bubble.