1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

of course

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Skwiz, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

[​IMG]

pvm is fun!!

2. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

No disrespect, but last time I fought Neo he was sicking a dragon on me, then hiding. Even if he's a bokuto/ninja/bushido/hide/stealth kid now, is that really any better?

3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

id fight bok ninja bush stealth hide any day over a super dragons thanks...

verum (bok template) is lol... any super dragon that kills you a screen away once you think youve made it out of its range.. isnt.

4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

sorry for not instantly swapping template when one of your ten tamers swaps to something else for a bit. btw, nice die to verum and thanks for the loot :)

5. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

actually it was your dragons fireball that finished me off... of course.. when i thought i was out of its range i got npc'd.

as far as you switching templates.. i srsly doubt that will happen..

6. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

actually it was verums deathstrike. otherwise i would have seen the damage xD

nice die thoo, we can say it was my dragon if that makes you feel better *hugs*

7. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

who knows.. either way the dragon was the main cause of death..

45% dci and 50% ep kinda make verum useless thanks..

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i could tell how useless it made him. i only got a dismount off and he dropped you pretty quick xD

9. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

i see 2 tamers? Ones ugly ones not... Whats the point of this pic? Neo werent you always a tamer? And wow... You've went from a smokebomb tamer to a smoke bomb bok. lowell.

10. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

ive already said.. id fight a bok template over a tamer anyday..
    :next:

11. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Both will just run, I won't fight either.

12. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yea and when you get either of those to gimplates low they just smoke bomb animal form away... Wow your awesome buddy.

13. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

the difference is.. when a bok tempalte smoke bombs.. there goes just about any chance of them killing you

when a tamer smoke bombs the pet is still merking you out with 42 damage bites bleeds and 60+ fireballs... without spells... while sitting at 1000 hp which is impossible to drop before the tamer hides and logs.

:next:

14. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i dont smokebomb, i dont even have hiding.

15. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

well that is interesting. If you do not have hiding i wonder where you came from when i died in about .1 seconds a couple of days ago while chasing the chicken!$@% Sir Daniel back into your waiting trap.

do not have hiding huh? ya, you don't have a superdragon either and it was your wonderful smile that killed me :thumbsup:

16. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

just because you were foolish enough to chase daniel and ran right into my dismount and dragon doesnt mean i have hiding, it means you were a little bit too focused on daniel and not on what was going on ;P

if you still think i am a stealth tamer, i got taming lore vet ninja archer tactics and healing. youd have to explain me how i could fit hiding and stealth into there ;P

17. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

good to know shak... no anat to heal poison?

18. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

are you looking for a guide on how to kill me? xD

19. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

sure shak.. write me out a guide.. would it be..

a guide to kill shak : all kill.. enjoy your trash can loots *you have now won uo* like that?

20. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

nah tamers usually dont do it. i mean everything has a chance of killing me, but a pet isnt the best option :)

21. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

my bad i should of put... : a guide to being shak :

my bad...