1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] "of Exceptional quality" and others.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Azureal, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Lots of items from a recent IDOC with the "of Exceptional quality" tag, then "exceptional" list in its description. Benches, carpenters tools candelabras.

Also found a cloak with 22 Cunning Charges and +10 Intelligence. I dont know of a cloak available atm with a plus to stats.

2. Prendergast

Prendergast Guest

Had this been on Europa, i would have been all over this...*sighs*

3. "of exceptional quality" items are bugged versions without the full title of the item "a candelabra of exceptional quality" etc.

They aren't anymore rare or any less rare than their full title counterparts in my opinion. The value really depends on the item. Tools are hard to find so they're usually 300k+. Furniture is the most common but there are some rare furniture pieces. Most furniture falls between 25k-150k. Clothing is common but usually sells for quite a bit due to its ability to be worn. Hats can be 100k-200k and other wearables (robes, cloaks, boots/shoes etc) can be as much as 500k-1m.

The cloak is just an old charged item. It doesn't have the best old school mods. Might be worth 20k-50k.