1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Of Exceptional Quality (Robe)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by I Do IDOCs, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I Do IDOCs

I Do IDOCs Guest

I have a robe on Atlantic that is double exceptional but the name of it says "Of Exceptional Quality" it does not say "A Robe" before it...Is it rare? If so how much is an item like this worth? Does the color of it change the price on it? It looks as if it was dyed with a black dye tub.

2. I Do IDOCs

I Do IDOCs Guest

Bump, Can anyone tell me any information on it?
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Color doesn't generally matter with prepatch items unless it is a hue that can not be dyed. Black can be. :)

Your robe is worth about 75k -100k. If it had the "A Robe..." before it, it would be worth 750k - 1m.
    Most of the "of exceptional quality" items were from a bug any years ago and not true antiques by many collectors. While some people do collect them, most of the time it is beginning collectors.
    If you have any questions about EQ items, feel free to message me. Good luck!
  4. I Do IDOCs

I Do IDOCs Guest

thank you very much for the helpful information