1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Of Hydra Scales and Search Features

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaDian FlGith, Sep 17, 2009.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

First, I'm wondering if anyone knows what the use of "A Hydra Scale." that is blessed is.

Second, is there some better way of using the Search function for the Stratics boards that I'm just missing? Advanced search only makes a difference if I'm using a particular username to narrow things down... I've tried enclosing in quotation marks in order to narrow things down, but even with "hydra scale," it returns 350 results... No offense, but I'm not searching 350 threads to find out if a topic's been broached before.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its a quest item for Thallary the Cloth Weaver in Heartwood.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

5. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks much for all the answers. :)

Petra, I'll have to keep the item catalogue search in mind for future use. :) And Harlequin, that's good to know. Already, I tend to find better search results from the Stratics board via Google just with a [uo "random subject"] search than I get from the Stratics board search. Never matters what I put in, the Stratics boards tend to give me 300+ results unless I know who posted the thread I'm looking for. hehe