1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Off these forums.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordTesla, Apr 8, 2009.

1. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

I just got infracted for posting the Hargon message that he sent to like everyone on his ICQ list.

And since Slave girl is posting, I am outta here.

Slave there is a reason why your banned from most places, there is a reason why when your in Luna, people use other banks, there is a reason why people avoid you. It's because you tend to blame an accuse just someone walking by of illigal activity. It's a bummer and a drag.

And am I a drama queen... Heck yeah... For my radio show, I'll do and say anything. Got a problem with it? Don't listen.... And go ahead and say you don't... Then how do you know I like drama on my show?

Anyway, I won't be posting here anymore. See you all in game, for a short period. And if I do decide to quit ... all my stuff and accounts will go to Whispering Rose... so don't ask.

2. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

I don't listen to your show anymore.

and......

Can I have your stuff?

3. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

Ummm....... bye?

:drama:

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

can i have yr stuff?

5. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sad to see you go Tesla, you should re-consider and help me re-build a very large RP community and get the our shard back on its feet.. :)

6. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

this forum sucks now, mag is more nazi than Jean Luc back in the day. That guy was the biggest dbag alive and i was in the same guild as that guy for 2 years. CYA stratics

7. Andsteel

Andsteel Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That is a shame. I have enjoyed reading your unconventional postings. I also feel that you have helped keep this forum alive - it was almost inactive a few months back.
    I love drama! Keep posting, please :)

8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

agreed, dont leave just cus you get roosed. just roose back! Don't do anything rash.

9. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

I'll go since I suspect this is now the official SUPR forums and I have been told to stay away from them.

:)

In my defense, as I am said to page on people so that they get banned and their house falls...the way I understand it...if I page on you and your CHEATING on at least three separate ocassions, THEN you MIGHT get banned.

I WILL page on you if I think you are cheating, but those who do not cheat needn't be afraid.

Night Ladies!

10. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You like to stir up trouble Slave. There are some people who build community and there are others who destroy it. You're one of the latter.

11. mutau

mutau Guest

It's a shame you targetted so many people in Pac. Because everyone in Pac is now watching you in luna and waiting to page a GM on you for harrassment. Watching homes, following people constantly waiting to see if they have a hint of script, dissing them ingame constantly, constantly ridiculing any lifestyle that isn't yours, that is harrassment.

A piece of advise, Slave girl. If someone asks you to stop harrassing them, please do stop.

12. Xug'Klerg

Xug'Klerg Guest

Yub yub!, sheemz ib dumihed oomie agh panzi! Agh neebz tu gib Xug uk ub deir shineeze! Har, har!

13. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

I need an orc to English dictionary.

14. yes, we need an orc translator now :)

and ya, its ppl like you slave girl, that are also ruining the shard. you may think that you are policing the shard, but what you are in fact is an irritation beyond diarhea on a downtown street with no public washrooms.

just myob and quit accusing everyone of enjoying the game

15. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Slave girl needs a punch-in-the-face o gram from bawbawa wawltews.

16. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

You didn't set me up in time gemma RAWR!

17. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

translated - "Can i have your stuff?" basically... :)

18. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Its stratics just roll with it. They have to follow certain guidlines to be UO's official forums.

19. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

i know man, bummer. Get my # from pink and call me if you want.

thx buddy

*high fives*