1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Off to my surgery

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Elfstone, May 20, 2008.

1. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm getting ready for my surgery now . I have 2 hrs before I have to check into hospital,I'm very nerveous and recovery is hell . I hate being put to sleep, I'm always affraid i won't wake back up ...
    So recovery is 3-4 weeks so I won't be able to play much at all but I will jump on from time to time just to say Hi and see what everyone is up too.
    Take care all, I will miss everyone :eek:

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Best of luck to ya, Elfstone. Hope it goes well! My prayers are with ya. :thumbup1:

3. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Praying for a speedy recovery and a quick return back!

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Can I have your stuff?...la

5. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

A speedy recovery and surely you won't need to dance around too much to play all you like (drugs permitting). :p Surely playing excessively can be considered a recovery prescription?

6. Willow30

Willow30 Guest

Good luck

7. Ally Oop

Ally Oop Guest

Good luck with your surgery. Last November I had 2 surgerys for cancer. The end of December I started chemo. Im having the radiation now and should be done with it in June. The cancer is gone. Every chance I could I was on the game playing as it took my mind off things. My chemo was more mental I had more good days than bad. I have a lot of friends here and that is a big help. Keep a good positive attitued about everything and dont stop laughing. :thumbup:

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Stay in touch. We will be thinking of you and be here when you get back.

9. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you all for all your positive notes. They made me feel good :) ...
    The pain was horrible , a new level of fun !
    I have 1 or 2 more surgerys to go and I'll start radiation in the fall I think .
    Thats what really has me bitting my teeth :eek: ...

10. The radiation isn't that bad. If you got through the surgeries ok the rest is a piece of cake. Remember think positive.

11. I had surgury on my shoulder a few weeks back, and all I remember was...zzzz...then a beautiful nurse asking if I was feeling ok. Yours seems to be quite a bit more. I wish you luck Elfstone...and good luck with your other surgeries.

12. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I had a similar experience when i awoke from my wrist surgery a few years ago. Knock out blonde that i couldnt convince that i needed a sponge bath.

13. Alizaren

Alizaren Guest

Hmm....for my sinus surgery I woke up to Nurse Ratchet who was harping on me to drink apple juice, when all I wanted to do was barf. She was so blurry I couldn't even see her, but since I am female I didn't give a rats behind.

14. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

*keeps u in my prayers*

hurry back:)

15. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Hope you have a speedy recovery.