1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Off today

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Remo_Williams, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Off with snow today and of course the server will likely be down all day long. This seems to happen to me all of the time. Oh well, i guess ive been putting off to many other items anyway. Hope everyone has a good day

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

hasn't begun snowing here yet, but a friend currently in Atlanta is sounding very frustrated with their DOT :p hubby went out for a few things we needed and says the stores are filled with panic buyers..... always cracks me up

however, the skies are gettin' kinda grey and maybe it will be here before 10pm which is the last I heard

3. Roddy Doyle

Roddy Doyle Guest

A few flurries have started to fall here. Most of it is going to miss me :( if anything is falling they said after 4pm here
    I manage a grocery store and love watching all the panic/crazed shoppers coming in, it's like they never saw snow before.

4. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

In Arkansas here. Everything has pretty much melted off the roads as of lunchtime . The sun is out and the ground will probably be clear by tonight. We dont often get a snow, so they seem to panic around here.

5. It's going to be bad here in CT on Wednesday. Two storms combining with each other into one giant monster and we're suposed to get 1 to 2 feet of snow.
    Worse yet, I have to work too. No cancellations for my job :(