1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Off topic I guess...

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by gramarye, Aug 20, 2009.

1. gramarye

gramarye Guest

... sorry 'bout that but - first I hear that the treasures of tokuno have finished. Next I hear they are back! Can someone help out here? Is it still possible to collect stuff to hand in for better stuff or not? AND, (hangs head in shame) I never actually did the ToT before. Does one obtain the minors from just any monster? Or specific monsters? Sorry for the newby questions and thank you for any response.

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

as far as i know its been over for a few weeks, though the town cryers are still saying its going on( this happens frequently, they too will will realize its over in a few months, give or take a year or 2). any monster in tokuno will give Tots, ur chance increases for number/fame of mobs u kill, till u get one, then resets to zero.

3. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Thanks, Gelf.