1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Offering services

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Ironrose Dartmore, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Since I have to play cat and mouse with my next door neighbor I will be selling marked rune books only via icq or my ter mur vendor. If you would like any bulk recall books or marked books let me know via icq.
    Prices as follows:
    Ter Mur Monster spawn Vol I and II 10k each
    Tram and Feluca city 5k each
    Lock picking, animal taming, warrior training and specialty books 11k each

empty rune books are priced by charge

Recalls are sold at 25 per scroll

all items will be sold in bulk if asked just need time to fill the order .. Thank you

icq is 582979431

Thank you.
  2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I PM'd you but I also have a scribe/mage that can assist you if you wish. He's been known to get more than a few 20-charge books, too! <silly grin>

I am interested in the Ter Mur items (both volumes) and would like to know what "specialty" stuff you have other than what you put here. My son needs some special stuff and these may just be the ticket.

PM is best ... I rarely ICQ. I can also give you a non-gaming throw-away email address we can use.