1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Christmas Tree

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Squeaker, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I just walked by my computer where I have the kitten is hypnotized by her tree... I noticed a couple of problems with it:

It's crooked - that's just wrong. Who puts up a crooked tree?

And it has squirrel nuts on it. I hate squirrels - they throw crap at ya.

On the plus side, it does match my wallpaper.
  2. I Saw that when i tped to you, i think they tryed to add all the things that give you laugh from each playrground
  3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Everything is crooked in our game! We don't even stand straight!
  4. I Stand Straight...

Its toons with Long bodys with a slant.
  5. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

Ok let me get this picture right? A nutty cat is standing looking at a tree? And the cat is crooked? All my cats act crooked!

I worry more when its a dog is looking at one of my trees! Yikes!

6. I don't care who looks at my trees I only worry when the dog starts giving me the crazy eye and licks its jawls. thats when I know it's teleporting time!
  7. Kippy

Kippy Guest

I wouldn't worry about the crazy eyed dog, beware of the ones that look very sweet! :eyes::violin::flame:
  8. That is True, lol

You can never trust the ones that are nice.

9. ohanlokb

ohanlokb Guest

This thread made me laugh. You guys are great.
  10. oh are you kidding me.... hmm well then..
    idk if its the crooked tree or not but you bought it!
    ( the nice dog thing is right by the way, nice dogs are to be watched :) )
    and to fix the tree.... stand tall and dont stare at it for longer then 30 mins :D
  11. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

What? You guys let a dog near my tree? No wonder I feel the need to clean the house. And I can't stop staring at it, have to watch for the dogs now!

Merry Christmas everyone. Time to wake up the house - this is the only day of the year they won't argue about getting out of bed at least.