1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Oh Governor, Where Art Thou

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Aedon Durreah, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Dear Governor of Yew,

I am writing out of concern for the town in which I live. While I see much improvement taking place in the other towns and villages of the kingdom, Yew as of yet seems to be making no progress towards improvement.

We live in an area rich with lumber. A commodity that I would think would be in great demand to aid in the building and rebuilding of the realm. And as of yet no trade deals appear to be in the works, no securing of our resources seem to be in place. This leaves the Yew area open to be pillaged by gathers from other towns who will deplete our forest and leave little to nothing in our town coffers to aid in the rebuilding of the area.

If there is anything in the works, I humbly ask that you keep your citizens informed. After all knowledge has a way of quelling the fears of a population looking to representatives of the crown for security and peace of mind.

If you are in need of assistance, do not hesitate to send word, or drop by my house in the Glade of Aegis. As it is, I have been considering approaching the King with my fears and concerns for the city of Yew.

Respectfully-Aedon Durreah, Guardian of Aegis

Jolicia, Bianca_CoD and Flutter like this.
  2. Sennah T' Nae

Sennah T' Nae Journeyman

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As a previous governor I would have to suggest you take your complaints directly to the king. The paperwork involved in getting a simple pathway from the gate in Skara to the roadway was too much for me to bear. Much red tape and dawdling was done by the government above the governors chair. Much ado about nothing.

4. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

Flutter and Sennah T' Nae like this.
  5. Sennah T' Nae

Sennah T' Nae Journeyman

*loves Spoony* and yay SotA! hehe

Anyway, silliness aside, do you know who the Governor is? I don't think I've met them yet in any of the meetings yet, nor in Haven Fest.

6. Aedon Durreah

Stratics Veteran

I think it is Jandreth or something like that.

7. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

Aedon for Governor!

~ Sue.