1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

oh hi

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello legends! How is UO treating you all. I was bored and decided to surf some of my old forums and saw a rockem farewell [​IMG] made me a little sad even though he was basically done when I was playing a few years back. It is truely sad to see him finally leave.

How you all doing? how are the vets doing on this shard now? you all still even around? I see omnicron is still here but he could never stay away. I bet he still sucks at teh PvP ^_-

I think I may just sign on under my thief and hang out in fel/brit bank and see whats going on. I hope UO is treating you all very well and I miss my friends greatly.

-Rolls Royce, Ronald Mcdonald, Marc Anthony

P.S. does wicked delish still paly?
  2. You don't exist.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

thou art mean good sir, I still have the gloves I bought off you [​IMG] if my accounts have not been hacked by now lol
  4. Wick doesn't play
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

that makes me sad [​IMG] I miss her sometimes
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Rolls! *POUNCE* omgooses I miss you! I still have that ossy named "Rolls Sexed Me"! Rawr!
  7. ya actually you're right my gear sucks cause i just started over again... on LS this time tho :p
  8. WILLIE!!

WILLIE!! Guest

Hail Rolls...

no i dont play UO anymore....

I play WOW with Moak on Guldan....

Ill AIM u sometime.
  9. LOL I have a leather armour suit made by ronald mcdonald that is a keepsake. Is that your crafter?
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Dont worry about aiming him, that [censored] dosnt return your messages....hes a damned hater.