1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

oh realy artemis?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Roland', Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

HMMM...

Attached Files:

2. archite666

archite666 Guest

Care to paraphraise?

By the way, Arti is actually Gujek, you know this right?

I also hope your aware of Gujeks past, if not, PM and Il tell ya about it

3. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ya i know who he is. NE trouble viewing the pic?

4. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Cash your the last one to talk about people past lets see you looted the jsv house. Then when u left koc u jacked soul glitched pots making him think that the gm took them. Then when i left ur guild i took them from you. So please spear me your **** and what u want to say about me. This is a game a dam computer game so yea anything u need to talk about you can pm me to ty.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

You're both Snakey as ****.

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

uh huh.... and the truth comes out I knew that GM never touched my pots... Good job cash.. good job

7. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Your welcome soul i figure cash would try to call me out so i said **** it drop the real dirt on his ass but dont worry u got what was yours back enjoy sir :]

8. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Thanks for revealing the truth at least....

Cash not to sure what to say to you sir, Karma's a ***** in game or real life the favor will be returned.

9. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Didn't you guys hear? Cash is a super hero.

10. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not a problem sir i just figure since he wants people to pm i figure i put the truth out there so everyone could see it. Also cash didnt you loot the jsv house before you left. But you are supposed to be this great guy to help new and so many ideas but i really think in your head ur next idea is what house ur going to loot. So please cash tell me something i dont know

11. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Aye he use to be my super noob hero guess he thought stealing from me was gona make him a man...

12. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I am the true silent savior of new.

13. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Funny part was my guildies told me it was probably you, they blamed you right off the bat... But I defended you and told them no way he wouldn't ever do that to me etc.. etc...

Wow do I feel like an idiot now. But go continue to teach your squad the how to PvP Cash style... :danceb:

14. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

why thank gujek? he didnt reveal truth to you. he just let it slip.

*puts popcorn in the microwave*

15. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i didn't let anything slip sir. I know soul didnt know the truth so i figure i put it out there so please try again

16. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

i call bull s**t but w/e. im sure your good buddies believe you = p

17. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Let soul tell u i know for a fact he thought a gm took them so please.

18. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

First of all IBTL...secondly what pots are so valuable that someone needs to steal them? I have been gone way too long and I'm sorta clueless to all the new items.

19. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

if you drink the pots off the bugged pile they grant you greater agi untill you log off.

20. I cant read this.

21. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Damn this is deep...but you know what..people can say and think what they want about Cheapsuit but one thing none of you have ever heard in my 9 years in UO no one has EVER accused me of stealing anything from anyone. How can people be that heartless as to steal from their own friends? or anyone for that matter.

And i only totally trust 2 people with everything I have in this game and that is Shalimar and krystal..everyone else are suspects! :)

Well of course I trust everyone in BD! But none of them are here anymore I'm the only one left.

22. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

WOW! Anymore left????????????? :)

23. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

""Yeah. Cash is rapidly becoming a Siege Super Hero. *nods* Was he wearing a cape?
    Quite seriously, Cash. Thanks for being a contributor. *tips hat* The shard needs more like you.""

:stir:

24. archite666

archite666 Guest

LOL at this thread!

Yes I did take them.

LOL but you know the best part? While were talking about karma?

Soulweaver stole them from JSV and let them think king Ed broke them.

So if what you guys are saying is that as long as your stealing from a thief then its all good, well then by your own omission what I did was fine.

Ah Siege Perilous, what a interesting experiment in human behavior.

By the way, I havent played in months. I'm barely holding out for SA, V is no longer around.

Also if Gujek can find a guild, I'm sure that means I can too.

And the fact that those things were ill gotten doest change the fact that gujek tried to clean me out (proving Enigma right) and so hes not better than I am.

25. archite666

archite666 Guest

And yes, it is all a video game Gujek.

I enjoy the reaction out of you as much as you got a reaction out of everyone here, so cheers brother, I got nothin but love. One thing is for sure, I will have fun here till it finally goes down the drain.

*EDIT*
    I kinda managed to read what the journal said FYI, it was gujek admitting to looting me and others.

Lol if I ever start playing again, me and you gujek will have to guild again because we are too alike.

26. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

B.S. King Ed did break the strength and agility pots from JSV cause they wanted to try and duplicate them instead of just enjoy them.

I ended up buying mine later on for 30 million. They weren't the only ones who had created these glitched pots. But regardless it's done and over with. Not the first time i had got scammed or had someone steal my stuff it doesnt bother me to much now a days....

Good job cash tell me though how did u get my pots out of the container anyways? Just for the future so i know :)

27. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Was the RoC changed allowing this talk? It's nice to know who all is involved in undermining the spirit of the game just for personal advantage.

28. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

This may partially explain why a certain few people have the most gold and the best equipment.

Sure, skill plays a large part.. but if you take away skill, all that's left is personal advantage. And the memory that the playing field was never even, even if the people involved said that everything else was equal..

This is a big revelation, Siege players..

This thread will probably be deleted mentioning the exploitation of a UO game bug. Remember these players for this reason.. these people played fair until they saw a personal advantage, and then used it, and undermined Siege by using and hiding it.

Not as bad as duping and such.. but in our little world, to me, this is the lowest.

29. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This glitch has been around for well over a year. Cash what can i say? At least now the entire shard knows what a turd you are (like i've said all along). Go ahead and lock thread now :)

30. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ike and Mike, we think alike...

31. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

These glithched pots or whatever have been around since Enhance Pots came out so longer then a year... JSV had agility and strength ones thats why they did so well for a period of time..... Thats when Cash and I were both in JSV... King Ed tried playing with them to duplicate the pots got only knows why greedy or whatever but he broke them both i later on found others that had these pots as well and ended up buying some and Cash quit KoC to create his V guild to train new players and I guess stole my pots and I was convinced a Gm had done or whatever....

Anyways no big deal i never needed them cause i still kick ass in pvp, but anyways lock this thread its over its done!

Cash is a turd!

32. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

teehee

33. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

Wow what an insightful thread. It seems that JSV and Alliance need to use "Glitches" to win. I mean it is bad enough they have to use tamers, and extreme numbers now it comes out that they also use these "glitches". Nice guild you guys got going. Maybe you guys can change your name to "GTW" Glitch To Win.

34. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Oh wait, since soulweaver is in your guild now and a proven exploiter you'll be kicking him from the guild now right?Hypocrite much?

35. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I dont know... I mean we do kill people every night of the week. I also know for a fact those pots were only with JSV for a very short period of time. Some of our members were hooked to em, so when they were stolen (not broken) those members went were the potions went...
    Myself personaly never knew much about the str/agi pots, i played a mage in terribad gear and didnt use much more than heal, cure and stam pots. What i know of them i learned recently due to Gu'Jek accidently running his mouth.

And who is hugibear? How do i know you in game?

36. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

how is he a proven exploiter?? This is a guild (jsv) that has called me a cheat non stop for the better part of 4 years. I have never cheated but it comes out that they need these "glitches to win."
    It isnt my guild so i cant kick anyone, not like i would anyways. Maybe the guy with the most gold on the shard bought these so no one else will have them. You are the one assuming he is using them. And ya know what they say about those that assume.

I am currently running a carbon copy.

37. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

We dont need these glitches to win. We go out and fight everynight, and while we die some we win alot. Ive made more money on selling armor on verums vendor than ive lost by far. I have never used those glitch pots, and I know for a fact no one in JSV is now. Simply put we do not have them. Like alot of people we run around with a keg in our packs and spam str/agi every 2 mins.

Gotta admit though! It would be nice never having to refresh your str/agi =p

38. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No you have not made the money or earned it... If anything you should be giving that gold to your tamers. Because they do all the work... You guys just run around and smoke bomb and hug the 2-3 tamers that you field...

39. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice try kage. We take turns running stealth and dismounting. Bola FTW.

40. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*hits the brakes* I will revisit this after work... The dishes are piling up. Do not restart this until I am done with a review. *stares*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.