1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Oh the Weather outside is....NASTY!!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by EMCrysania, Feb 12, 2014.

1. EMCrysania

EMCrysania UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    As some of you know certain parts of the US are being impacted by a major winter storm. And guess what..I'm smack in it :D. We have been told that if there are power outages, it could last for as much as 5 days before power is restored. So far so good and mine is still hanging in there, but more ice and snow are expected through Thursday evening.
    IF per chance my power does go out, Saturdays event: Shadows from the Mist: The Search..will be postponed until I return. Hopefully I will be able to get a message to you if it is. I will be coming on Baja each day till then to let you know I am still around so you guys will know. If you dont hear from me before then, then *poof fizzle fizzle* its out.
    Anyone else who is being impacted by this storm..please stay safe, dont travel unless necessary, and stay warm!
    Hope to see you Saturday!!

ps: The Valentine event for 2/14/14, posted earlier WILL happen even if my internet is down..( I has connections :p)
  2. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Sep 18, 2008
    EMCrysania likes this.
  3. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

May 12, 2008
    Finally found something strong enough to defeat an EM......Mother Nature. Stay safe!
    EMCrysania likes this.