1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ohh dear...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Phaheela, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Now that ive returned to UO after a few years doing other stuff, I feel the pull of siege yet again.

I've returned with a young account that has no char on siege, so i guess im just gonna have to come in as a newb & be content with playing moongate fodder while I work em up.

Whats the RP like these days on seige ? any rp guilds recruiting ?

2. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

You seem to have chosen a fortuitous time to return... RP meetings have begun recently, with ideas and such being discussed/planned. There are many of us interested in getting the RP community up and running, and would enjoy having you join us!

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

There are several RP guilds out there, depending on what your looking for. What Chum is referring to is an effort a few of us have started to get some RP things going on the shard that are across the board and not tied in with any certain guild or play style. We don't have a meeting planned at the moment, but we are discussing some ideas for events on our forums. Take the link in my sig and register. I will get ya added to the approprate forums asap.

Welcome back and welcome to SP!

4. Crow

Crow Guest

DO IT...it's well worth it...my only regret is I didn't start playing here sooner.

5. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Don't know much about RP, but the Orcs can be pretty funny. Or if you were really ambitious, you could restart the Undead Lords.

6. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Any of the ex smurffs still on siege ? Was a huge group of us moved to siege the day they pulled the plug on smurffs and seers, be interesting to see if anyone still remains.