1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] ohi'i vs. cocoa tree

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by elspeth, Dec 10, 2011.

1. elspeth

elspeth Guest

I have two stacks of seeds and I'm confused. One stack says they are ohi'i seeds and the others say they are cocoa tree seeds. I think I remember that when you ID a peculiar seed it will call itself ohi'i so why do some say they are cocoa trees? And I am absolutely positive that all of them came from my harvesting seeds off of cocoa trees. Did they change the name after some publish or something?
  2. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Dec 18, 2010
    There are actually three named seeds that all end up as cocoa trees after you grow them... the two you mentioned plus the "fragrant" seed. I'm not sure how long they've been that way, but I just placed all three in my seed box and they all stacked together as cocoa tree seeds.
  3. sherkborg

sherkborg Guest

fragrant seed = looted off monster. Its a ohi tree seed renamed.

Ohii tree seed = cocoa tree unid.

cocoa tree seed = id version of the plants seed.