1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok Bi weekly or Weekly?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Eyes of Origin, Jan 11, 2010.

?

Weekly or Bi Weekly Interviews?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2010.
  1. Weekly?

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  2. Bi weekly?

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you have time for it , weekly! : ]

2. Zambowow

Zambowow Guest

I agree!

3. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I'll take the other option... bi-weekly so we can stretch out the fun. Not sure there is enough interesting people to go too far if it is done weekly:thumbup:

4. mutau

mutau Guest

Good point Gellor. You might run out of interesting people/guild leaders to interview before June ends.

5. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I recommend getting help from people on the forums. Like new questions to ask or if other players have questions for that person.
    Then again. Maybe not. PVP is full of flamers that would probably ask not-so-nice things other than 'When did you start roleplaying and how did you get into it?'

6. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Probably not ;)

7. Uh...what are you talking about?

8. Who?

9. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

i vote bi-weekly. Sometimes, it may be a week out before you can talk to certain peoples..

10. You. :confused:

11. I am confused too... if you meant what am I talking about when I said I'm sure there will be flaming after I post the interviews, I meant that depending on the questions and answers I am sure ppl will have to add their two cents in. Which, as we know on this board, is likely to end up a flame fest.

12. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

Stimulating ! :popcorn:

13. No, I meant the entire thread. All the title says is "Ok Bi weekly or Weekly?", then something about interviews is mentioned. Interviews of who and why? What's the purpose?

14. oh lol sorry.... theres another post to accompany this post, but its been moved down the board a little by newer posts.

heres the link.....

Interview post

15. Ah ok. I still have the question of "why?". Don't we get daily reports of who ganked who, who ran away, who's got more gold than the next guy, and all that? Oh well, just another PvP thread to ignore...

16. Gellor

Gellor Guest

A little too cynical there on this one Connor.

Go do a search on previous Pacific persons of interest interviews. They are really quite interesting.

And any interview posts that happen will not turn into flame fests. They will be modded a bit harsher.

17. Heres my question to you, why not?

It's not about who killed who and who is better than someone else. It actually has nothing to do with the daily going ons in the PvP world.

I'll be posting the first interview tomorrow morning. I just finished editing it and giving it a name.

If there wasnt any interest I wouldn't do it. :)

18. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

Indeed! I'm anticipating the post!

19. lols

lols Guest

me too!

20. mutau

mutau Guest

I am looking forward to these interviews. Guild leaders (Pvp & Tram, Shop owners, longest players on Pac, Newly transplanted, etc. ) The list can go on.

21. Exactly. This is may be starting out as a PvP thing, but in the long run, maybe it can be moved on to other things such as mutau stated.

22. KalVasTENKI

Stratics Veteran

Great input.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!