1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok COnfused on Atl about new quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by weins201, May 1, 2010.

1. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It says I can do the quest in tram of fel, but there is NO ricardo in fel to listen to his ramblings, nor a book for today anywere near the point near the Telescope? Am i missing somthing. Also how does one get the dagnabit lanter, I have been spewing word to Avrery, Dan, Crag and Ricardo and still havnt hit the right notes?

Any help would be appreciated, not to worried about the lamp I am sure Ill hit it eventually but

PLEASE help about the fel side.

TY

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ricardo is in Yew Prison.

3. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Have you been to Yew prison in fell

No ricardo there

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

The post only states LT Crag is in FEL, the other chars are all in tram.

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can't get the lantern fel side as the chest that gives it is not there.

6. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

This quest seems to be about choosing sides, that is why there are two LTs one in tram one in FEL; it would seem that a red char has already chosen side by their actions and would not need to go through this quest.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

All you need is for someone else to hear the ramblings - the quest can be done simply by finding the books and going to the respective lieutenant. Actually visiting Ricardo (or Avery, for that matter) isn't needed if someone tells you the book locations.

8. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You cannot do this quest on a red on a production shard. The needed components are not on the fel side.

9. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure if this will help, but I heard if you get the lantern on another character, the rest of your characters can use it. Perhaps you can even borrow one from a blue buddy. I'm not sure the books can be found in Fel, mind you, but you have to have a lantern and have it lit to see them.