1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok dont flame me now, but is it ok to bye a superdragon?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Guest, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I reactivated my account and i will have wery litle time on me to playe.
    So if some on Europa could sell me one?

It is alot to do such as lerning how all work again and find me a house.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Mrs Nisse won't thank me, but I'll have one for you, Nisse. No charge, call it a welcome home present. Fel or Tram transfer at your pleasure.

As for houses, with just a little scouting, you can place as much as a large tower in Europa's Felucca. That is assuming, of course, you wish to return to the home facet, too [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe its MR and my tamers name is Oskar.
    Im gladly accept a dragon from you.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh I know very well YOU are Mr Nisse. I am saying Mrs Nisse will not thank me for encouraging you to play UO! [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

That is wery corct, but she is a sleape now
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL Well, what she don't know won't harm you. [​IMG]

Checking my stables now.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Thx very much you are to kind.
  8. Don't get gouged for one just let me know I can get them for ya Cheap if not free.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

He has one now and from one Europa old-timer to another, it was a welcome home gift (eg, there was no charge). [​IMG]