1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OK fine you want me out?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mechanic, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

I don't get it you stop fighting each other to gank the hell out of me?

Fine I'll leave

2. Nico

Nico Guest

If you was in luna you deserve EVERYTHING you got...

3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

actually im the mage that was casting the evs on you and once i saw them dismount you on east gate i jumped up there to try to heal you.. managed to kill back n black after you died though.. sorry bud :/

4. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

what did I do?

why am I such an outcast? Nobody talks to me, I fell very alone while in game and on these boards. I just don't understand

I try to fight well, I do my best, why am I seen as such an easy target? the ugly step child?

to me playing the game is the game that is in color not the game that is in monochrome running to the healer.

I don't know I'm just frustrated I guess.

5. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

Directly after that I re equipped again, Krystal started in on me, then Righty gets me, I respawn and a stealth archer takes me out again

6. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

this is the siege I remember. don't get mad, don't vent, you will just get eaten alive.

I don't have a guild chat to complain in, my wife in in Iraq , she doesn't listen when it comes to UO anyway, so this is all I have when I want to talk about the game. can you understand Nico?

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Could it be because 75% of your posts are you whining about dying in some situation?
    Once again this is how you've developed the nickname Meh-wah-nic.

8. Nico

Nico Guest

Join a guild...koc/tnt/to...then you can gank ppl...tada...

9. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

its because the "pvpers" of todays siege arnt interested in pvp..

everyones just interested in the kill and the loot.. which is lol

personally id rather have an awesome fight that goes back and forth and last forever and hell even die myself than just completely dismount all kill gank someone.. everyone will say " we just do it cause they does it!! " but in reality everyone just wants loot.

my advice try to get yourself in a guild.. running alone means certain death because most people would rather outnumber you than actually fight you (because they fail at the one v one kinda thing) but hey.. maybe thats just their excuse.

10. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

11. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

You need a guild. If you're not established, you need a guild twice as much. Plain and simple.

Yes it's frustrating, and understandable that you're frustrated, but you need to join a guild, any guild, to meet people.

12. Nico

Nico Guest

...AND stay outta luna...

13. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

14. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

I spend 2 hours scouring all the caverns a dungeons I know of looking for people, all I found was one blue greater dragon killing red mages in fire.

I'm going to bed.

15. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

btw since your alone, just run trashy loots.. bless a scrappers and run low end casting.. plus armslore armor costs next to nothing... farm up some leather and i"ll crafter some for you if ya want..

btw everyone else.. way to keep our population low by gankin this guy while he trys to fight by himself.. maybe man up a little at least try to fight him one v one.. its not like hes able to call in a gank.

16. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Hes been on the shard for more than a year, think its time to toss this fish back to the prodo shards.

17. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

my first post consists of 90% of my posts?

but you are right I was tricked into trusting Masu , and I whined about it, and I was met with camaraderie and support from my fellow UO addicts. Oh wait thats not what happened.

tomorrow I will send the email to restore my old posts so you can scour them and point out all the things you don't like about me, hopefully you will feel better about yourself. and not have to resort to bringing people down to elevate your ego.

18. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Nah, I think you got the point. You suck, I rule. Yay for me!!

19. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

the irony, brilliant xD

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Way to beat me to it! you ugly ******* :lick:

21. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I killed you because you're a blue. I'm a red PK. I didn't loot ya so get over it.

22. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Its part of the game man, Luna PvP is not suppost to be honorable at all. Thats a no brainer. Find a group of friends and look into doing more group pvp. That is how Siege works.

23. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

beat me to it!

sounds like he will have TO tag soon enough:)

24. Nico

Nico Guest

Are you TO?If so,LOL,you guys run the biggest zerg guild here...omg hypocrite much?

25. archite666

archite666 Guest

For the recond guy, I like ya.

I dont even know who the hell ya are, but your cool with me. Theres only a small handful of people I hate on this shard, then theres a bigger hand that holds the people I slightly dislike.

On a much related note, if you see an advertisment for a cream that "makes certain parts of your body bigger", use caution when applying because it will make your hand bigger. Good thing is- it worked super awesome, bad thing is- I have to buy gloves that would fit micky mouse now...

26. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Who is Mechanic?

27. DebiHIS

DebiHIS Guest

you want people to fight fair? on Siege? LOL thats a good one.

28. Goron

Goron Guest

qft

29. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You are?

30. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

qft...la

31. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Been there, I encountered the same issue when I mistakingly picked that cream up and mistook it for preperation-H.....

32. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*groans*

33. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not much of an acomplishment there, I think thast their worst pvper... I: think tis due to is lack of skill and connection mainly though. :coco: