1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, here it is.

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by LordTesla, Mar 31, 2009.

1. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

I am backing out of the race.

Nobody here likes me... I didn't know.

I don't HAVE to back out... But it means respect when you back out of a race. I don't want to anger anyone else, or start more problems. So Pink , if your chosen, it's all yours.

Just remember, Obama had all the support in the world, but it turned out he doesn't know what he's doing, and is a lame president that's gonna get us in even MORE trouble. So there you have it. I withdraw.

2. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I like you Tesla, but you are currently are not yourself. I want the old Tesla back, just take it easy, relax, maybe take a break from UO.. Stray away from the current guilds you hang out with.. (Join mine?)

You gotta be in the right mindset to post on here, you can easily get carried away. I have done so in the past and normally do on occasion. But it does not make people hate me.

We have been bitter allies and enemies in the past, and believe me, I have seen you do better. You have massive potential my friend..

3. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Agreed. Nobody ever said they didn't like you. I roose a bit, but its just roosin.
    I respect your decision.
    Just try to take some of the criticism constructively.

also, an ego is a good thing. egos make the world go round, so long as nobody knows they are there. ;)

4. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

Can i have your stuff?

5. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

What do you mean by stuff? you want his post counts?

6. Tesla, i like what you do for the game, in the game.
    and its a shame that all that crap happened to you at an auction that you were doing for the good of the uo community.
    i dont think you deserved that and i lost what ever respect i had for the accused, i dont know them really at all.

Fyi, i have no vote for anyone nominated, if it mattered
    but i do like PF's screenies

7. Magdalene

Magdalene Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Let's not get overly dramatic.
    I'm not going to appoint anyone tomorrow. To be true I'm not going to appoint anyone - the admin team will. The candidates' posting history, infraction etc. will be looked into, we are going to discuss each poster, ask the chosen one(s) to fill our form and then decide. This is what happens "behind the scenes" every time someone is hired.

8. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I know it seems like I've been campaigning pretty hard, and its true, its not that big of a deal, but I really do care about my forums. How else would I spend my coffee morning ritual?

Clearly, I would make a horrible mod. I tend to talk too much/get carried away, and in no way are my posts 'unbiased'.

choose wisely, there are so many more like me.

9. suprshadow

suprshadow Guest

i have no chance then. If your checking post history lol

10. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

you never HAD a chance. you're shadow. go kill someone. Oh and if yr gonna take a break, can i please use the kryss i gave you while yr gone?

11. lol, shadow the MOD!!!!!!

12. ShaunOfPac

ShaunOfPac Guest

I hate Obama. We agreee on this.

Now back to business. . .

SHAUN FOR MOD