1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OK I have a question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by maraxus60, Jun 15, 2008.

1. maraxus60

maraxus60 Guest

I hven't played in a little over a year, and I was wondering IF I signed back in to check our stuff, and it was all there, what should i do with it?
    I no longer play and was wondering is it still OK to sell my stuff for real cash?
    that is IF I still have stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Vesta

Vesta Visitor

You can sell it on Ebay. You just have to sell the actual game disk and claim that the account comes with it.

3. Trade forums(not bashful about talking cash) ... you do know that to "look", it is gonna cost to re-activate your account ...

4. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds similar to the 'Buy a rubberband, get a tattoo' deal, hehe.

Thankfully, tattoos are *finally* legal here...just took this state a while to catch up! rolleyes:

5. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is not a legal way of selling things and eBay protection will not apply in case of problems.
    Note that this only goes for ebay.com, not for ebay.de (and I think .co.uk).