1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ok I have been hit with the over weight bug how to i fix this

Discussion in 'UHall' started by olduofan, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Is that what its called? I would appreciate the fix too. It's annoying!
  2. What is the overweight bug? I have not heard of this, or at least a bug called this... a few more details please.
  3. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Page a GM or cross a server line, are the only ways I know of

edit: Of course, if you're in Ter Mur, the only place for that I think is the tomb of kings entrance.
  4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    I believe its the bug where you equip +strength items so you can carry more, then when you die and your items are unequipped your ghost is left overweight and unable to move/empty their pack.
  5. hmm... I wouldn't call that a bug. I don't think this is what the Op is referring to, but could be wrong since he/she didn't explain at all.
  6. Overweight Bug what excately is that?
  7. The Fallout

The Fallout Guest

Call a GM they will fix it when they get there. It happened to me too.
  8. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    If you eat less and exercise more, then overweight would be less of a problem.

(More details would be nice)
  9. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

Call a GM and make sure that you are at home or some safe place.... if your char is overweight IE you have weight and wearing nothing but the loincloth on your butt, make sure that you ask for your items that you cannot see in your pack returned to you. GM's LOVE to delete the stuff in your pack. Valueable or not.
  10. olduofan

olduofan Guest

sry all about lack of info im in my house nothing on and empty pack and i am still over weight by over 100 stones all i had when it happened was 37 stones in my pack i cant cross a sever line B/C i cant move or recall its been 3 days now and my other char lost his ethy as well some other bugs have been happening to me hope its not B/C i live in the new lands ?

image shows 2 different days ill page a gm hope he can fix this ....