1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ok, I thought we could have a wake for EA/TSO

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Studly, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Studly

Studly Visitor

I was going thru my photobucket account and found this...so thought we could have a wake.

[​IMG]

2. I think we should have a funeral procession as well...

How about we all get in our cars, drive to EA HQ and drive into the boardroom? It'll be one of the stops from the wake...

I'm still working on how we can get up the elevator with our cars... but once I figure that out it'll be easy as cake.

3. fire_storm

fire_storm Guest

Count me in :)

4. Qute Pi

Qute Pi Guest

me too me too

5. MsStathamSim

MsStathamSim Guest

They have big computer servers at EA, right? In order to get them in, they must have a freight elevator somewhere...SUVs and vans might not fit, but my little car probably will! Who else has a tiny hatchback?

6. fire_storm

fire_storm Guest

My husband HAD a Cobalt. He ended up letting our daughter have it, and she had a wreck in it 2 days later. The front is crushed in but it still drives. It's not so big now, and it doesn't matter if it gets more damage in the process. How many sims do you think we could fit in it?