1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok is it 2 hours or 4 hours?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Nov 9, 2008.

1. With all the changes that they keep making, what is the corruption time at this moment?

And if you're in CoM on Pacific, quit being jerks and let the evils get the sigils. We want more creatures to kill.

Let the invasions commence!
  2. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    It is 4 hours. Two hours was only on Test Center.
  3. Thank you.

Another question that I have is if I steal a sigil from CoM and get killed by someone from SL can the SL person take the sigil and place it in their stronghold? It's been so long since I was killed stealing a sigil that I don't remember how that works.
  4. Berethrain

Berethrain Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 28, 2008
    Yes. Any faction member that kills someone with a sigil will acquire the sigil. If killed from a non faction member, the sigil will bounce back to the place you stole it from.
  5. Maybe I'll start stealing the sigils and running to Minax or SL and letting them kill me for it then. LOL

Seems they can't get them from CoM on Pacific, but I can certainly get in and get them.