1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

OK its Sunday Morning....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bluntman2, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

OK, so I missed all the fun last night with the event and such.... so where do we stand today? Is there still stuff that I can go kill? Is there still a possibility of getting some of the new items (besides paying Luna prices)? How does the Blackrock work? how do you choose your sides? Guess I am kind of out of the whole loop on this event....had a busy weekend in the real world and missed out on a lot in my pixel world ;-<

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Go to the blackrock detector in Moonglow and check it out. (bring lots of insurance gold if you go exploring)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

it doesnt appear you missed out on anything except massive lag.

Go donate your insurance in moonglow and see what you can get lucky with [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I checked out the rift this morning, doesn't appear to be functioning.
    So I guess it's over.

How does Blackrock work? Apparently by casting Armageddon next to a
    Shadowlord does major damages to him and all but guarantees you get one
    of the Cloaks.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

If the rift is there, its functioning. Just move aroun dunder it till you find the right spot.

6. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

Do you have to have Blackrock on you to enter the rift? also how do you donate in moonglow?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Apparently so, have to hit it just right.
    And there are still critters running around in there, so there are apparently chances to get stuff.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

dont need blackrock to enter, and i dont know about moonglow donating

9. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Guess I am kind of out of the whole loop on this event....

[/ QUOTE ]As are all of the people who were actually there, so don't feel so bad.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

i dont know about moonglow donating

[/ QUOTE ]It was a joke. "Donate insurance". Like, go die a million times.

11. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

12. Bluntman2

Bluntman2 Guest

thanks for the help.. got in there...so I guess the last quest is do the items Pop in your pack or are the all looted items?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

the only thing that will drop into your backpack is if you are in the top 3 damagers on a ehtereal shadowlord then you might get a cloak of corruption, all other items must be looted.